Non-creasing, from cream to velvet multi-use eyeshadows that last all day long.
Organic make with extraordinary performance, Gressa Eye Tint is an innovative 100% Vegan formula that transforms from cream to velvet, instantly enveloping the eyelid and providing fault-proof and smudge-free wear. Versatile and buildable, can be worn as an eyeliner or eyeshadow.
Depending on the shade, use as an all over lid shade, as a lower lid shade or as a highlighter. Best applied on bare lids using the Cream Shadow Brush (sold separately). For more sheer application, use fingertips. For longer wear set with a transparent powder. Remove with Balancing Cleanser.
- Ash: golden satin ash grey, satin matte
- Aureo: delicate royal champagne gold
- Bronce: brown with rich red undertones and shimmer
- Butterrum: buttery fox taupe, matte
- Cellophane: sheer blush pink with glitter
- Charbon: charcoal, perfect for smoky eye with shimmer
- Envie: vibrant light green
- M&A Suit: cobalt blue, shimmery
- Neve: matte beige (perfect canvas)
- Obscur: deep brown with purple undertones
- Plumm: tawney red with rich purple undertones and shimmer
- Roasted: toasted walnut inspired matte taupe
Use the colour Aureo not only as eyeshadow, but double it up as a highlighter for on your cheekbones, browbones or cupid's bow.
When used very lightly you can use the colour Obscur as a contour powder to define your cheekbones, nose or jawline.
You can also use Obscur and Charbon as eyeliners when applied with a damp eyeliner brush. Depending on your complexion you can also these colours to fill in your eyebrows. For blonde/brown hair you can use Obscur with a light hand, maybe mix in some Neve to lighten the colour slightly. When you have black hair, you can use both Charbon or Obscur.
Ingredients: Coconut Alkanes (and) Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax, Silica, Mica, Laurel Lysine, and may contain: [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica CI 77019 100% Formula of Natural Origin
This product is cruelty-free and vegan.