True Skin Serum Concealer
An organic, botanical-packed gentle medium coverage concealer for all skin types, even the most sensitive ones.
This lightweight, creamy concealer delivers medium coverage with a silky, serum-like texture that blends seamlessly into the skin. Enriched with stabilized vitamin C and albizia julibrissin bark extract, True Skin Serum Concealer protects the skin from free radicals and environmental damage while helping to firm, soothe and nourish the skin’s surface. Mastic, a resin from a tree that grows on the Greek island of Chios, works to mattify and refine skin throughout the day. Featherweight on application, it immediately reduces the appearance of dark circles and discolorations, leaving skin slightly brightened and flawless.
Prep your skin with 3-4 drops of True Skin Radiant Priming Serum. let it dry down to a soft-to-the-touch finish. Apply 3 dots of concealer below the eye and around any areas you would like to even out skin tone. Begin blending with our True Skin Complexion Brush. Finish by taking your ring finger and pressing product into the skin. Set with our Soft Focus Finishing Powder.
- SC0.25 Mallow: Very fair with cool undertones
- SC0.5 Arrowroot: Fair with neutral undertones
- SC1 Chicory: Light with warm neutral undertones
- SC1.5 Suma: Light with cool undertones
- SC1.75 Burdock: Light with neutral warm undertones
- SC2 Yucca: Light-medium with neutral undertones
- SC2.5 Lotus: Light-medium with cool undertones
- SC2.75 Wasabi: Medium with golden olive undertones
- SC3 Kava: Medium with warm undertones
- SC3.5 Chia: Medium with neutral warm undertones
- SC4 Nutmeg: Medium-tan with neutral undertones
- SC4.5 Turmeric: Tan with golden undertones
- SC5 Bayberry: Tan with cool undertones
- SC6 Mesquite: Tan with warm golden undertones
- SC6.5 Cayenne: Tan-dark with neutral undertones
- SC7 Birch: Dark with golden undertones
- SC7.5 Harissa: Dark with warm undertones
- SC8 Cassia: Dark with neutral cool undertones
- SC9 Cacao: Deep with cool undertones
- SC10 Licorice: Deep with neutral undertones
If you need any help selecting your shade, feel free to contact us.
If you want to create a very sculpted look, use a lighter shade to highlight under your eyes and on the high points of the face. Use a darker shade to sculpt your cheekbones, forehead, jawline and/or nose. You can use this instead of foundation if you don't like to have too much layers of make-up on your face.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Tetradecane*, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glycerin, Disteardimonium Hectorite*, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate*, Decyl Isostearate*, Isostearyl Isostearate*, Isostearic Acid*, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Propanediol*, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate*, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate*, Gluconolactone*, Lauroyl Lysine*, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract*, Magnesium Sulfate*, Sodium Chloride*, Zinc Stearate*, Hydrogenated Lecithin*, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Benzoate*, Dodecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Hexadecane, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum*, Calcium Gluconate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Darutoside, Phenethyl Alcohol. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides). *Certified organic
This product is vegan, Leaping Bunny-certified cruelty-free and gluten-free.