Dewy, minimal make-up, to make you look that little bit extra during these grey winter days. It will make you look awake and glowing.
- Start with cleansed and toned skin. Apply some of the Gressa Purifying Oil.
- Apply a light layer of coverage. Choose between ILIA's Sheer Vivid Tinted Moisturizer or a drop or two of Gressa's Minimalist Corrective Serum Foundation to the areas of your face that need a little pick me up, like around your nose and under your eyes.
- Use ILIA's Silken Shadow Stick in And She Was (a light golden colour) or Next To You (a light rose gold colour) on top of your eyelid and apply a small amount underneath your eyes as well.
- Take a small amount of Gressa's Minimalist Contouring Serum Bronzer and apply it to the hollows of your cheek and blend well. Be careful you don't apply too much, as it's very concentrated.
- Add a small amount of Gressa's Lumière blush in Amelia to the apples of your cheek.
- The star of the show! A gorgeous highlighter! Use Gressa's Illuminating Serum and apply it to your cheekbones, on the bridge of your nose, on your cupid's bow above your lips, in the inner corner of your eyes and maybe even right underneath your eyebrows.
- Optionally add a small amount of ILIA's Fade Into You where you need a little bit of powder, but avoid your cheeks and especially all areas where you put the highlighter. Apply it on your T-zone or under your eyes to make sure your make-up stays all day. Don't overdo it, as that will take away from your skin's dewy glow.
- Apply a little bit of ILIA's Mascara in Nightfall (black), Asphalt Jungle (dark grey) or Shadow of a Doubt (dark brown).
- To finish off... a your lips but better lip tint. Use Gressa's Lip Boost in Bare or Jolie. If you want to make a little bit more of a statement and make your lips more of a focus point add a red lip by using the colour Aux Rouge or add a bright pink by using Faris or Radiant.
During the upcoming two weeks you can get 15% off of all products described in this blog post by using the code GLOWING2018 at checkout! Have fun trying this make-up look on these gloomy days.